As announced a couple of weeks ago, here is another issue of the weekly digest by GetSmily. It is our curation contribution.
This week: 5 articles. We hope you will find it relevant.
This week’s selection:
- “EQ and Decision-making: How Emotions Affect your Business Choices” on Youtheentrepreneur.org
- “The top 20 UX designers to follow on Twitter” on Creativebloq.com
- “The Evolution of User Experience” on Whitneyhess.com
- “Evaluating change: How data must lead decision making” on Econsultancy.com
- “How To Identify & Improve Crappy UX Issues” on ConversionXL.com
Tell us if this was interesting.
Feel free to mention articles you consider to be eye opener and that could benefit the community in the comments below.
GetSmily’s Emoscore – April 2014 Results
How did people feel in April 2014 ? April has delivered its Emoscore (positivity...