We’ll try to make this weekly review useful for you. As professional marketer (or in the course of becoming one) we are often feeling we need to keep the pace of information gathering and assimilating. In this day and age it has become increasingly difficult to keep the rhythm. Therefore it always provides relief when you know you can count on some specialists to do the work for you. Right?
You can trust us on this. We’ll select – as regularly as possible – a few great articles we found out there and that might increase or improve your intelligence, knowledge or practices in the field we love : User Experience. We have already started our Expert’s Eye series. This time, we will share with you insights and intelligence we find on our preferred platforms.
This week’s selection:
- “Unlocking Your Company’s Growth Engine w/ Conversion Rate Optimization w/ Sean Ellis” on ConversionXL
- “Build Your Own Participant Resource for UX Research” on UXmag.com
- “The Science of Emotion in Marketing: How Our Brains Decide What to Share and Whom to Trust” on Buffer’s blog
- “The cost of bad data: stats” on Econsultancy.com
- “Marketing Personas: The Complete Beginner’s Guide” on Buffer’s blog
We hope you’ll find these relevant for your daily challenges.
Feel free to mention articles you consider to be eye opener and that could benefit the community in the comments below.
Emolytics Update – Accepting the webcam as a user
We receive a lot of questions from our customers about the user experience “for...